ICTR 2020Submission Guidelines
Poster Preparation Guidelines
Authors are invited to prepare their poster presentation by adhering the following guidelines
1) A poster is a graphical presentation of your research which allows you more time to present to your audience as opposed to the traditional oral presentation.
2) At least one author of the accepted paper should attend the conference to make a poster presentations.
3) The poster must be written and presented in English.
4) Posters should be prepared according to the poster presentation guidelines and with the expected audience in mind.
5) The poster should highlight the main areas of your research which should include an abstract, study rationale, aims, and objectives, methods, findings and conclusions.
6) To save space and add more effective visual interest, figures and diagrams should be used adequately.
7) Once the poster presentation session is over, you should remove your poster immediately otherwise, your poster will be discarded.
8) You should organize your poster at least 30 minutes before the session start and this is your responsibility to mount the poster.
9) A chair will be provided to each poster session presenter.
10) No audio-visual equipment will be provided to poster session presenter
11) If you are planning to distribute any handouts, please bring at least 20 copies.
12) Bring necessary information with you to distribute. Others may have further queries regarding your work.
Poster Format and Space
1) The surface area for the poster board will be 4` (122cm) high and 6` (183cm) wide
2) All posters will be mounted on the wall and landscape in orientation.
3) Fonts: The font to be used is Book Antiqua in 27 points for all text. Title of the presentation-72 point and subheadings-48 point. Please use BOLD for the paper title.
4) More emphasis on graphics and keep text to a minimum.
5) Use of Table, Figures, and Equations
a) All tables are to be centered and numbered sequentially, with their title centered below the table.
b) A good quality graphic software to be used and figures are to be centered with the caption to be centered below the figure
c) All equations must be typeset with the same word processor.
Structure of the poster
:: The title should be positioned in the top Centre may span the entire top of the poster (4` X4`). Font size should be large enough (i.e. Minimum 70pt) so that the audience can read the poster from several feet away
:: It should not be more than 250 words and must include a very brief background about why your study needs to be done, methods used, major results and implications of your research work. Do not use special characters, symbols, or math in your title or abstract.